Last Day.

This basically describe how I feel for the entire month :pp
Well, as all human beings on earth knows, today is the last day of January. Our mid semester break had already started. Since today is the last day of the month, I had some stuff that I need to do and settle it by today (if possible). No more procrastinating!!

- I need to complete the Sabah Port field trip report. Sorry for the delay Ms. Aries :( I know I'm suppose to submit it today but I'm not even halfway done! I'm not sure how to do it. Aihh! I really hate myself now for being such a lazy-fat-ass. Ugh.

- I seriously need to update my first blog! I've totally abandoned that blog. Aww~ Poor Mr. Bloggie. I've only got one post there for this month! I'm planning to write about my vacation last month. But I can't get myself to do it! 

- Apart from all that, I must go to the gym today! I feel fat! This is what I hate about holidays. I always feel fat because I eat, sleep, play and eat and sleep and eat eat eat some more! Oink Oink! I feel like a pig. Huhu :'(

- I need to at least add a little something² on my presentation slides, although I don't have to rush on this work, but I need to put more effort on this assesment to make it more interesting or people will die out of boredom because of my uninteresting slides. 

- Fifth, Mom asked me to roast a very very big chicken for dinner today. I need to cut and marinate and wait and roast and bla bla bla. Dangg!! Aiyaa.. Mami ah, how am I suppose to diet liao. I don't like to cook ba, it made me want to eat the food! =.="

So.. Which one should I do first? *sigh* Can I do none of the above? I just want to sleep and eat and relax and watch TV all day long. How I wish I had an assistant that can do all that stuff for me. Great! I've become a spoiled kid. Pfft. 

Until the next post, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment