Suit Up!

Today is the day of our long anticipated Field Trip to Sabah Port! Well, to tell you the truth, the place is not as da bomb! as I thought it would be. Of course the building are high-tech and stuff, the view are spectacular, the place are spacious and despite the fact that Sabah Port is located in a rural area, the interior design of the building had a modern touch on it. But other than that, err.. I won't say anything bad about the place but I've seen much better buildings. Ahah! I expected too much.

Oh well ~ At least I enjoyed the photo sessions with my  oh-so-adorable classmates and spending quality time with them. I also wanted to thank our oh-so-awesome lecturer, Ms. Aries for bringing us there to educate us and gave us the opportunity to get new experience. What do I learn from this trip? Well, I've learn that err.. I'll get back to you on that later when I can think of one. Lol. I'm SO going to be in trouble because I have to write a report on this trip. Daebak!

Here are some of the pictures from today! I uploaded only some of it since most of these pictures are already up on Facebook. Credit to Cocoe, Jizer, Nataf and Ramadiah for the photos. Aww~ We actually look "matured". Until the next post, see ya! P/s: To have a better view, click the photos to enlarge ;))





No comments:

Post a Comment