Random Talk.

Ahh.. I feel so freakin' tired today. Mentally and physically especially. So let me just talk randomly because I got a lot to say in so little time and I don't have the leisure of time to sort out everything. Well, I get tired easily nowadays. What the fish man? Am I getting old? Its only been 2 weeks since my classes started! I wonder what will happen in 20 weeks. Pfft. Oh! My assignments are piling up everyday and as usual, I procrastinate. Heh~ Old habit never dies. Can't do anything about it, lets just move on. Hm, have you ever been in a situation where you are not willing to do stuff for people but you just have to do it just because they're nice to you and you feel guilty if you refuse to help them? At first you are just being nice and offer some help but as time goes by, they took things for granted and became selfish and somehow you end up being responsible in everything even it is non of your concern? Just something to think about. Or not? Oh well, nobody's perfect, just being human. Ahah~ I love K-POP! Lol. Offside much. Thats the end of my random talk for today, there will be a lot more random-ness in the future, look forward to that. Until then, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment