Deep in The Jungle.

Today.. Ahh.. Today, we went Jungle Tracking! Its freakin' tiring! I got scratch mark and bruises all over my body, oh! and don't forget the cramps! Nice. Ugh. I don't feel like going to class tomorrow. But.. Skipping class doesn't make me clever-er, more like I'll become dumb-er! Anyways, back to today, in the jungle, we had to climb, jump, slide and even crawl! We are required to do that sort of stuff for this semester's Module. Pftt. Seriously, I feel like Tarzan today. Lol. Some student fainted and some even cried. UiTM jungle are no joke! And after all that, we have to gather at the gym to hear some talk from the Head of Commander. Bla, bla, bla, since the talk are non of my concern, I just doze off. Haha! Here are some pictures for today. Until then, see ya!

 My adorable classmates, this is before we went in to the jungle :)

Mar² and Yie². They claimed the thing they were holding were Marijuana. Yeah right! 

With my Kakak Jizer. This is not even halfway into the jungle and I was already sweating like hell. Lol.

 With Commander Syafiq, our guider throughout the activity. P/s: Ugh, I look fat =.=''

#Lesson 1: Never ever wear your favorite shoes when you're going into the jungle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is what happen! Its being decorated by mud. Dayyum :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment