Making and Receiving.

Today, in BEL312 class, we've learn about Making and Receiving calls. Our lecturer, Ms. Aries, gave us a task that require us to call a 5-stars hotel, for real! So far, all her tasks and activities are no joke! But, I really like her class because it gave us alot of exposure and experience and I had fun! I'm not saying this just to get good grades okay. Its the truth. Heh~ Enough about BEL312. I just remember that our lecturer told us that we can write anything in this blog. If I write just about BEL312 throughout this entire semester, people can actually die out of boredom by reading this blog. I'm serious!

Hm.. So, lets talk about something else. Oh! Lets talk about this week since its almost the end of this week. What can I say about this week? Its the first week of the year, the first week we've started our class, and the tiredest week in my entire life! Ahah~ Not really la. Its just that our semester break last year are too freakin' long and going back to class after that long holiday.. It feels like it took out all of the energy in my body. I feel tired and sleepy all the time, probably because I'm not used to waking up early anymore. *sigh* I really need to get my act together this year! No more joking and playing around!

p/s: I really need to get myself a driver. Anyone interested? I used to like to drive. But now.. Not so much. Its tiring and its wasting my energy. This is the time where I wish I'm rich and all I have to do is to order people around. I should just stay at the hostel. LOLJK :p

No comments:

Post a Comment