Amateur Chef.

I was as hungry as a hyenas when I came back home from class today. Lol. So I went to the kitchen to look for something to eat but the food that were cooked by my maid doesn't really suit my taste. So I decided to just cook for myself. Even though I don't look like the cooking-type, but I'm actually pretty good at cooking and yes, that's me praising myself. If I can't make it through this diploma course, I'm thinking of taking culinary and become a world renowned chef in the future! Ahh.. Dream on Shadel. Dream on. Anyways, today's menu is, Homemade Macaroni and Prawn. And here's how it goes..

1. Prepare the ingredient for the sauce (the first picture) and at the same time boil the macaroni for 15 minutes or so. After that, raise it and let it cold. Make sure the macaroni are just nice and not too soft.

2. Make the sauce. Heat the pan, put a little bit of oil, put in the garlic and the prawn, saute until the prawn looks red-ish. After that, add some ketchup, sugar, 1/2 cup of water and a pinch of salt. Then stir. 

3. Taste the sauce and if its okay, add in the macaroni into the sauce. Stir for a couple of minutes and don't forget to put in the white pepper to make it taste better. You can use black pepper too if you want.

4. Tadaa! Its done! Although it doesn't look that nice, but the taste is to die for! Eheh~

I gave some to my Dad that happens to be home that time to try it and he said it was delicious! My little sister and brother like it too! That proves that I'm a good cook even though I'm still an amature in cooking. Eheh~ So boys, looking for a partner that can cook? Here I am. Loljk. Anyways, here's the funny part, after I finish eating all that, I regret going to the kitchen at the first place looking for food. I should stick to my diet plan and starve. But no.. I just have to go to look for food. Ahah! I know its weird to feel regret after eating but thats just me. Don't bother. So, until the next post, see ya! 

P/s: Wow.. Something weird just happen. As soon as I click publish just now, my Mom asked me to cook the dish again, for the entire family . Ahah ! :DD

3 comments: