Female Chromosome.

Before I start, a little advice, if you're not into K-Pop music, you can just skip the entire post, click the X button or whatever. I really don't mind because I know some people just don't get the K-Pop culture and stuff. Its okay. Just stick to your boring music. Lol. No offense. Okay, maybe a little :p

If you've read my blog before, I've talked about a Korean boy band, which is U-Kiss! Today, lets talk about a girl group, namely, F(X)! F=Female (X)=Female Chromosome. Dope right?! They are not the girly-girly type of group, not too rough either, just nice. They're cute and funky in their own way. Ahah~

Their youngest member, which is Sulli are only 16 years old or 17 years old according to Korean age. You can google all the juicy detail if you wanna know more. I just want you to watch their AWESOME dance in the video. Or not. Whatever that suits your mind, heart and soul. Lol. Til then, see ya!


From Left: Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Sulli and Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment