Emo Mood: ON

Today was a rainy day. The weather seems to suit my mood right now. I feel kinda sad. Earlier today I feel just fine. But now.. Its no big deal actually, I just miss my friends, my ex-classmates to be exact whom I really close with, Ily and Nataf. Life are kinda dull without them. In BEL312 class today, we've learn something about communication, personality and stuff. Talking about personality, Jizer and I went to Suria Sabah today to meet Ily, she's MC-ing an event there, em, she seems different, her "personality" seems different. I know she's busy working and stuff, I don't blame her for that. I'm just being emotional. People change, so what? Right? Its human nature. Ahah~ And Nataf, well, she seems busy too since her class at ATI just started. Talking about this two lady made me miss them more! *sob* I miss the time we spent together. Anyhow, I wish both of them luck in everything! Oh, I went through some of our old pictures and I was like aww~ :')

1st semester, the first picture I took with them.

2nd semester, with Nataf.

2nd semester, with Ily.

3rd semester, just being US :p
 

No comments:

Post a Comment