Self Confidence.

I really hate myself when it comes to self-confidence. Sometimes I have high self-confidence but most of the time my confidence level are so-so. So when I'm not confident with myself, I tend to get nervous. For example, speaking in front of the class, when all eyes are focused on you, only you! I get nervous and my self-confidence fell almost to 0%.  My self-confidence depends on my mood and my appearance. When I'm in a good mood and when I think my appearance are okay, my self-confidence can be higher than usual. Yesterday, in BEL312 class, our lecturer Ms. Aries asked each one of us about our opinion on something from the book. Everyone able to answer with full of confidence and even share their experiences. But when it comes to my turn, I somehow stuttered and didn't able to answer. Aih.. So lame oh! But come to think of it, our lecturer mention something about getting my hair rebond somewhere at Inanam before I start answering her question. Since my appearance are being mention, I think that's probably the reason why I stuttered. I somehow feel that part of my self confidence are being crushed. Lol. Anyways, I have to find a way to overcome my nervous-ness a.s.a.p or else.. I'm doomed! Til then, see ya!

P/s: This post are actually for 20th Jan 2011, I draft it on that day but didn't post it because I was too tired and fell asleep while drafting this half-way :p

1 comment: