Current Addiction!

Good Morning everyone! Rise and shine! Today I woke up quite early, not because I wanted to, I was force to! By my sisters. They wanted me to send them to Tun Fuad for their cross country yada yada. That's not what I wanted to share with you guys today. Our topic for today is, my current addiction, which is K-POP! Ahah~ I have serious addiction towards anything that involve Korean bands, especially boy bands ;)

Well, I not going to babble about all the bands in this post because there are too many of them! I'm just going to mention one that I currently adore with all my heart and soul. Lol. Okay, too much. They are ridiculously cute, pretty, funny and talented. They have the whole package! The band goes by the name U-Kiss (picture below). I watched some of their reality TV shows and I'll be like one of the non-stop-screaming-crazy-fans. LOL.

From Left: Alexander, Soohyun, Kibum, Eli, Kevin, Dongho and Kiseop.
Man Man Ha Ni by U-Kiss. I can watch this for the whole day! 

Ahh.. My blog look so much better with the boy's picture in it. Lol. Such an eyes-pleaser aren't they? My eyes are happy just by watching and looking at them. Haha! I think that's it for this lovely morning, I'm going to post more K-Pops in the future. Until then, see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment