Just Another Day.

Greetings ladies and gentleman! I just came back from my part time job, which is being a taxi driver. Ahah~ Loljk. Well, despite of my tiredness, guess what is the first thing that I do as soon as got back? Turned on my laptop and went directly to blogspot and I took some time to read all my classmates's blog. No joke! I've read every single words in their blog and wow they're good! Hm, reading at their blogs, I get to know them better. Comparing my blog to theirs, my blog seems err.. nothing that I could be pround of.

Anyways, moving on.. Today, I'm suppose to have 3 classes. But I only went for 1 class which is BEL312, skipped 1 class and my other class was canceled. I know I'm not suppose to skip classes anymore, but what can I do.. I'm only human and I can easily be persuade and get easily distracted. When my friend told me not to go to class, I agree to the idea without thinking any furthur. Hah! I'm not blaming my friend for that, I blame myself. Instead of using my brain to think rationally, I followed my heart towards distruction. LOL. Whatever that means.

Yada yada yada.. Lets skip to the fun part of today! Since my class ended at 12PM, me and my friends went to KK, we had lunch and went to watch movie (the picture below). Seriously, I almost die from a heart-attact by that movie. And for the first time ever in my entire life, I scream wholeheartedly in the cinema. May God bless the film director for doing such movie. Eheh~ My posts became longer and longer. I guess I have to stop here. Until then.. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment