Strip Show.

Something really interesting happend today. Guess what? I did a strip show at the lecture hall. Ahah! As if! Well, what actually happen is, my baju kurung's skirt just fell in the lecture hall. Yup! It just fell like that. It innocently fell as if it is used to fall at random places all the time. Ha-ha-ha. Funny right? At first I was panic, but then I was like.. Ngeh. Good thing the hall was almost empty or else I would have to buried myself alive. Hah! I seriously don't know what or how to feel at that very critical moment, I was like, am I supposed to laugh first or am I supposed to feel embarrass first? Eitherways, I just lost my pride and I don't bother to keep it a secret because its a burden and I don't think anyone would care either. So yeah, sharing is caring. And I'm sharing this because I care. Lesson for all human being, hook your pants or else you'll be expose to the world. And to those who saw what they are not supposed to see, well, God bless you! Until then, see ya!

P/s: Yes. I am being as sarcastic as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment