Introduction and Greetings.

Hi there! How do you do? Today in BEL312, we've learn how to greet and introduce ourself in a formal way. I've learn that, one must have self-confidence and you have to maintain cool body posture throughout your greeting and introduction. There's one time where our lecturer asked us to introduce ourself, all we have do is to say "hi, my name is blabla, thank you for having me", sounds easy right? Ahah~ Its not! Its nerve wracking! I don't even know why I feel so nervous introducing myself in front of my almost-twoyears-classmates. We laugh so hard on each other during that session. Seriously, watching my friends introduced themselves with that serious look pasted on their face are really funny! But I have to give them a round of applause for their effort. Hm.. What else? Oh! We are going on a Field Trip on the 27th. I'm looking forward to that. What else? There's a lot of stuff that I wanted to share, but I'm really tired right now and my brain are not functioning well when I'm tired. I guess that's all for today. Until then, see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment