Prologue.

In one of the subject that I'm taking this semester, English for Occupational Purpose (BEL312), we are required to do a blog and update it 3 times a week. At the end of this semester, we will be given marks for the posts that we've post. I've been a blogger since 2009. So I can say that this is not a big deal for me. This is actually good to improve more on my English language skill. Hah~ I usually don't write my blog in all English and I also don't usually write this way. I mean, I'm being way too formal, I feel awkward. This is probably because I put more effort than I usually do. I've learn that if you put too much effort in writing a blog, you're blog will be boring to read. I doubt that our lecturer will read each one of her student's blog, but its not impossible right? So yeah.. I'll just start this blog with this and lets hope I'll be less awkward in the next post. Until then, see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment