Love Huh?


Its almost 3 a.m right now, I have class at 8 a.m later and I have no idea why I'm still up. Awesome! Lol. Ehem! Regarding to my post's title today, well.. My jiwang mode are on since its dawn, and when its on, ITS ON! So lets talk about L.O.V.E. Love to God, love to your family and love to your friends are all common and its human nature. You don't have to try hard to love or not to love them because they are already part of your life so whether you want it or not, you just have to love em'. Okayy.. Boring!

So how about love towards someone special? Of course each and everyone of you had fall in love , fall out of love, fall in love again, had a crush on someone, get bored of crushing then had a crush on someone again and so on. Right? Well, so have I. I've experienced it all. And I still remember how I felt at the moment I fell deeply in love, the sad and heartbreaking moment on the breaking-up process then the moment where I looked for remedies by crushing on someone from afar and yada yada.

But now, I had no one to love and had nobody to crush on except for the super HOT korean boybands. Haha! So yeah.. I felt lonely? sometimes. No more sweet texts and stuff. Well, serve me right! This is all because of my gigantic stupid ego! If only I gave the chance to all "those people" I won't feel this way. Lol. What am I saying. Hey, I'm not complaining or anything okay. I'm just expressing myself. Moreover, I'm not ready to give and receive love. So.. ngehh. I'll just concentrate on my study first.

Until the next post (which going to be very soon), see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment