Yesterday.

Instead of writing a long and boring essay, I'll make a timeline about yesterday. Why? To make it less boring I guess. But I don't think it'll make any difference right? Eheh~

7:10 a.m - As usual, my morning duty, went to pick up Jizer at her house. 
7:25 a.m - On our way to UiTM, Yie² told us there's no class. I woke up early for nothing =.=
8:15 a.m - Jizer and I arrived at Fook Yuen Gaya Street for breakfast. Noel joined us too! 
9:20 a.m - Went to Penguin Bookstore to look for some book. But its not available =.= 
9:30 a.m - Went to pick up Nataf at her house. I actually forced her to join us. LOL. 
10:20 a.m - Arrived at 1 Borneo. Meet up with some of my classmate. 
10:45 a.m - Kill some time at Old Town with Ben, Zan, Noel, Nataf and Jizer. 
11:50 a.m - Went to play pool. Thanks to Ben and Noel for guiding us noobs. Ahah~ 
01:00 p.m - Went to buy tickets for movie. We watched Yogi Bear! 
01:15 p.m - Movie started, I dozed off for a while since I've already watched the movie. 
02:50 p.m - The movie ended. Went to some stores, window shopping, etc. 
03:30 p.m - Noel suddenly disappear without any traces =.= 
03:45 p.m - Went to UiTM to sent Ben and Zan to class. I skipped the class :p
04:30 p.m - On the way to SMC to buy some stuff. It started raining that time. 
05:15 p.m - Sent Nataf home. 
05:45 p.m - Traffic jam on my way to sent Jizer home. Ugh~ 
06:00 p.m - Home sweet home! But not for long..
06:05 p.m - I need to do some work out! So I decided to wash my car. 
06:30 p.m - Getting ready to go to Uncle David's open house for CNY. 
07:00 p.m - Arrived at Uncle David's house. 
11:00 p.m - Finally! Home sweet home! At last~ I get to settle down. 
11:15 p.m - Online! Checked my facebook and my twitter account, replied some comments.
12:00 a.m - Last but not least, I'm here, updating this blog. I have some pictures to share..

This is at Uncle David's house :)

Take 1: Control ayu ~

Take 2: Still control ayu ~

Take 3: Rock was never my style. But whatever. LOL.

That's basically what happen yesterday. And guess what? My presentation slides for later this afternoon are not even 10% done. And yet I have the leisure of time to blog about my day. Nice ~ I'm have to pull an all nighter tonight. *sigh*. Until the next post, see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment