Why Blog?

  

That's exactly my answer if people ask me why I blog. I have brain, I think, therefore I blog. I put my thoughts in writing my blog. If you bloggers out there think you blog because you don't have life, you're lonely, you don't have anything else to do besides babbling on a  blank page and at the end gave up on blogging, its your lost. You actually blog because you have life. Get it? Screw what people think of your writing or your language or what your posts is about. Whats important is, you are able to express whatever you want to express and share whatever you want to share to the entire world even if nobody is reading it. Just show off what you got! Show how you really feel. Be free to be yourself for once! People would say "Pfft. What a show off!" So what la? Your blog, your life, none of their concern. Of course you must know your limit la or else you'll be in trouble. I'm talking based on experience. Well, nothing personal. I'm just sayingg.. Until the next post, see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment