Cubical.

My car was in a very critical condition, so this morning I went to send it to the workshop to get it fix up and followed Jizer to UiTM. And now I'm at mom's office, sitting in one of the cubical. I'm bored, tired, sleepy and I'm not feeling well. My tummy hurts like hell! Mom went out with her friends and left me here alone! Since I'm using the office's computer, I can't serve to ANY social networking sites. It was blocked! I can't login to Facebook, I can't tweet and I can't even watch any videos on Youtube! My phone was out, can't text with my friends and can't listen to my music. Ugh! This is SO freakin' frustrating! The only site I can serve on this damn computer is Blogspot, Tumblr, Google and Yahoo =.=" So here I am, blogging and trying not to die out of boredom. I think thats all for now. FML. Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment