Green Connection.

Its Sunday! My family and I always spent the weekends together. My Dad is a family guy. So yeah.. Weekends is a family day. Usually we'll go for movie. But since we've watched almost all the movies in the cinema, Dad planned to do something new today, which is, to get ourself closer to nature. So we went to Green Connection. It is somewhere near Keramat. Ahah~ One thing I don't get about that place is that, its not that big and there's nothing much to see there, but the entrance fees and damn expensive! If we were to watch movie with the entrance fees, we get to watch the 3D movie for 7 people. Dangg! Anyhow, I enjoyed spending time with my family and its good to know some animals that almost extinct still exist! LOL. Here's some pictures ;)) Until the next post, see ya!

= At the so-called "Zoo" =

Me and Tasha, trying to be cute? I guess XD
Getting intimate with the snake. LOL. 
Me and Sheila, somewhere in the zoo. 
Starfish! Why it is called a starFISH? Its not even a fish =.="
Aww~ Cute right? It reminds me of Stuart Little :p
Hey its Nemo! Sorry for the blurry image, laju oh dia berenang. Haha!
= At the "Science Corner"? =

Getting to know Mr. Skeleton with no hand. LOL. 
I found Mr. Skeleton's hand! 
Soon to be Mrs. Jack Sparrow? Ngeh~

No comments:

Post a Comment