Recap.

Greetings fellow readers! What's up? Haha~ Its been a while since I post anything in here. About the challenge thingy, I decided to do ONLY when I'm free. I don't have the leisure of time to do it daily because oh well.. I'm just too lazy to do it and there's more "important stuff" to do. Heh~

So, since its a new month, lets recap on the highlight of last month. Hm.. Let's see.. Done some crappy presentation, acted like a bit*h in a role play, extracted two tooth, lost 1 of my toe nail, lost half of my nail on 1 of my finger, and involved in a car accident. *sigh*. R.I.P green frog :'(

What an awesome month huh? Well.. Lets hope this month will not be as "awesome" as last month. I just want to live in peace and prepare myself for the Final exam that's just around the corner. So, that's all for now, I've no idea what else I should write here. Ahah! Until then, see ya :)

P/s: Sorry for the awkwardness. Its been a while since I blog. Blehh~

No comments:

Post a Comment