Social Gathering Report.

P/s: I don't know whether I should write this report in a formal way or what, since this report writing is just for the sake of um reporting? So yeahh.. I'll do it my way :)

So.. On the 22nd of March 2011, we had our social gathering with the students from group 2 our batch also our coursemate at Cluster A's Cafe. The event was FUN FUN FUN.

Never in my entire life have I do such thing. For me, that gathering was a life-time experience and I wanna do it again! Oh, thanks to Ms. Aries for organizing the gathering :)

In the event, we were asked to meet 5 'personnel' from any company and well.. socialized and get to know their companies better. But of course we meet more than 5 people :p

Okayy.. I forgot who and who I met first in the gathering, So out of the many 'personnel' I met, I'll just pick any company and we'll start with that alright? Alright then..


First, we met Ms. Huda from CIMB Bank. CIMB group was Malaysia's second largest financial services provider and fifth largest in Southeast Asia by total assets. According to Ms. Huda, their company recently is collecting a donation for the victims of Tsunami in Japan.


Second, we met Mr. Azlan from Proton Holdings Berhad, they were Malaysian leading automotive manufacturer in 25 years and has produced more than a dozen car models. According to Mr. Azlan, their new product is the New Proton Satria Specs.


Third, we met Mr. John Khadem New Straits Times Press Berhad. According to him, NSTP have 3 main newspapers that is, Berita Harian, Harian Metro and of course New Straits Times. According to Mr. John also, their company provide academy for new writers. 


The fourth person we met was Ms. Nur Anis from Maxtral Industry Berhad. Maxtral Industry located at Tawau Town and their business is focuses on timber, exporting timbers and logs to countries like Korea, Egypt, USA, Australia, China, Canada and many more. 


The fifth person we met was Ms. Marissa from Bonia Group. According to Ms. Marissa, Bonia Group has over 700 sales outlet and 70 boutiques throughout the world. They also involve in manufacturing, marketing, retailing distribution of high-fashion branded wears. 

Pp/s: Noticed when I said "we met" instead of "I met"? Haha.. Me and Nataf went to meet all those person together. LOL. Gay much? Joking. Since we're in the same industry, we decided to "collaborate" :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment