Last Sunday :)

On the 3rd April 2011, which is last Sunday, me and my friends attended a faculty dinner at um one of the ballroom at 1 Borneo. Since I'm in a rush right now, I'm going to cut long story short. The food was not as I expected but I don't really mind though since I don't eat much. The event was happening not because of the performance and stuff but because of the never-ending photography sessions with my course-mates and seniors. Here are some photos of that night. 













Woohoo.. There's more pictures! But I'm too tired and too lazy to upload it. Moreover, it'll make my blog 'bida' if I put up too many pictures. Haha! I noticed I look almost the same in all the pictures and I look damn fat! Pfft. Who on earth care. Everyone looked awesome that night! Hopefully we will get the chance to do this sorts of thing again and again and again and again! Not only we get to meet people, but ehem! nevermind :pp Until my next post, see ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment